The Naming Project is an all-volunteer organization that relies on the generosity of our supporters. If you would like to help support The Naming Project, please choose one or more of the options below.
- Pray for the continuing ministry of The Naming Project.
- Refer youth to The Naming Project who want to integrate their spirituality and sexuality. You may download The Naming Project Summer Camp Brochure here [PDF]
- Help Support The Naming Project with a financial
gift. Registration for camp costs $300. A donation can
help youth who might not otherwise be able to afford
to go. In addition, there are other expenses and
supplies that must be purchased to keep the operations
of The Naming Project going smoothly. You can donate
through several means:
Send a check! Make the check out to The Naming Project
The Naming Project
2511 East Franklin Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55406
For other forms of support (i.e. estate planning, long-term giving, gifts-in kind, etc.) please contact The Naming Project at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Consider volunteering for The Naming Project. To find out if any volunteer opportunities exist, please email email@example.com.
- Donate items on our Wish List The following are
items that will be helpful in the day to day
operations. It may be a good idea to contact The
Naming Project before sending them.
- Thank-You Cards
- Art & Craft Supplies
- Airline Miles for campers to travel to camp. Half of our campers come from outside Minnesota, requiring airfare to be a cost consideration.
- The latest version of QuickBooks Non-Profit Premiere
- Stamps (Forever stamps work best. Ask at the Post Office)
- #10 Envelopes
- Office Supply Store Gift Cards (Office Depot or Office Max)