The Naming Project is an all-volunteer organization that relies on the generosity of our supporters. If you would like to help support The Naming Project, please choose one or more of the options below.
- PRAY for the continuing ministry of The Naming Project.
- PROMOTE AND REFER youth to The Naming Project who want to integrate their spirituality and sexuality. Check out the information at the Summer Camp page.
- DONATE – Help Support The Naming Project with a financial gift.
- $10 – Supports email and Facebook correspondence with TNP counselors
- $25 – Buys valuable arts and craft supplies
- $50 – Provides food and meals for campers
- $100 – Covers gas for the ride up to camp (it’s a 2 hour trip!)
- $200 – Provides travel assistance to camp
- $300 – Covers the cost of one camp registration
- $500 – Is a great combination of camp registration & travel assistance
- $1000 – Pays for the insurance to protect the campers and counselors
You can donate through several means:
- Make a secure online donation
- Send a check! Make the check out to The Naming Project, Mail to:
The Naming Project
888C 8th Avenue #523
New York, NY 10019
- For other forms of support (i.e. estate planning, long-term giving, gifts-in kind, etc.) please contact The Naming Project at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Donate items on our Wish List. The following are items that will be helpful in the day to day operations. It may be a good idea to contact The Naming Project before sending them.
- Thank-You Cards
- Airline Miles for campers to travel to camp. Half of our campers come from outside Minnesota, requiring airfare to be a cost consideration.
- Stamps (Forever stamps work best. Ask at the Post Office)
- Gift Cards for Target, Michael’s Crafts, or Staples